Im Pack Publishing Verlag ist ein Buch zum Thema System Center 2012 Virtual Machine Manager erschienen.
Das Buch ist direkt beim Verlag: Microsoft System Center Virtual Machine Manager 2012 Cookbook oder auch über Amazon in unterschiedlichen Formaten (Paperback, Kindle, eBook) bestellbar: Microsoft System Center Virtual Machine Manager 2012 Cookbook (Gros Plan Cp) [Englisch] [Taschenbuch]
- Chapter 1: VMM 2012 Architecture
- Chapter 2: Installing SCVMM 2012
- Chapter 3: Installing the VMM Management Server
- Chapter 4: Configuring Fabric Resources in VMM
- Chapter 5: Deploying Virtual Machines and Services
- Chapter 6: Upgrading from SCVMM 2008 R2 SP1
- Chapter 7: Scripting in Virtual Machine Manager
- Chapter 8: Managing VMware ESXi and Citrix XenServer Hosts
- Chapter 9: Managing Hybrid Clouds, Fabric Updates, Creating Clusters, and New Features of SP1
What you will learn from this book
- How to use VMM Architecture and plan for a real word deployment
- Utilize Network Virtualization, Gateway integration, Storage integration, Resource Throttling, and Availability options
- Deploy Operations Manager and integrate with VMM
- Integrate SC APP Controller with VMM to manage Private and Public Clouds (Azure)
- Cluster deployment with VMM Bare Metal
- Create and deploy Virtual Machines from Templates
- Deploy a highly available VMM Management Server
- Manage Hyper-V, Vmware, and Citrix from VMM
- How to upgrade from SCVMM 2008R2 to SCVMM 2012 SP1
Microsoft System Center 2012 is a comprehensive IT infrastructure, virtualization, and cloud management platform. With System Center 2012, you can more easily and efficiently manage your applications and services across multiple hypervisors as well as across public and private cloud infrastructures to deliver flexible and cost-effective IT services for your business.
This cookbook covers architecture design and planning and is full of deployment tips, techniques, and solutions designed to show users how to improve VMM 2012 in a real world scenario. It will guide you to create, deploy, and manage your own Private Cloud with a mix of Hypervisors: Hyper-V, Vmware ESXi, and Citrix XenServer. It also includes the VMM 2012 SP1 features.
This book is a cookbook that covers architecture design, planning and is full of deployment tips, techniques and solutions designed to show users how to improve VMM 2012 in a real world scenario. It will guide you to create, deploy and manage your own Private Cloud with a mix of Hypervisors : Hyper-V, Vmware ESXi and Citrix XenServer.